Wednesday 10 September 2008





Darryl on CBC National this Friday

As part of the CBC election coverage, I have been invited to participate on the National in a segment called "Your Vote". The basic concept is that 4 young grassroots volunteers from different ridings will be given CBC cameras to cover their activities during the election. The segments start Friday night during the National. I recorded an introduction and was at CBC headquarters yesterday for training and to iron out the final parameters of the show. I had the opportunity to see the operation that goes into the National and I was very impressed. The panel is made up of strong volunteers with good representation from all parties. I will be covering Newmarket-Aurora and York Region in general. I started my work today filming at the Stephen Harper event in Toronto today. There will also be video on the CBC website at www.cbc.ca/canadavotes I appreciate the opportunity that was presented to me by the CBC and I am going to work very hard to make sure the blue team is represented well on the program. The Green, NDP and Liberal volunteers will be working in Toronto ridings. Hopefully the show will be interesting and provide us in Newmarket-Aurora with good exposure for our candidate and campaign. My full segment airs October 10 just before the election and is the last of the four representatives.
-Darryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY