Wednesday 18 April 2007

things I absolutely must learn to respect

first How to make icons. Animated icons. I definitely want another one with my now-favorite Ringcon saying by The Parkers, "Back off I saw him first!" have. Must still do not even have The Parkers or their alter egos in the movie as pictures.

second I've already seen with so many people that one can hide the long entries in a link. Well, so long are my messages not currently exist. But what if I post longer, I will not just inundate my front page. And by the time it is just more and more. But how is this done? When I insert a link to a website, I would sometimes dub this as something else. It works designated by the same principle. But how do you do that

edited at 17:05:07: Yesss! Lj-cut text = '' is the solution! It looks really cool!

third how to change default names "Leave comment" for? 've Seen many that they actually have something fun like "pick a flower." Perhaps it is only paid accounts, who knows

edited at 12:06:07. Oookay, that was a little trickier. The column with the text options for change is I only noticed this when I lay out my second LJ, which is used only for experimentation, had chosen. Otherwise I would have to search for years .... I know one hundred per cent that I had then changed somewhat, but probably I did not go beyond presentation and Colors and because it is so boring and meaningless I was also watched nciht further. The bigger problem is that I just did a blockade and I find nothing more than a slogan than the LJ-Gondor-tree-quote from The Parkers. And that is neither representative nor is he looking for short enough. At least I can change the categories quite nice.

To be continued ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY