Friday 13 April 2007

Feeling quizzical?

Oh, oh, you'll love it! I was in the mood to take a couple of quizzes, the Firefly quiz yesterday be blamed, and I'm especially looking for a certain quiz, from which i only remember that I was a Nymph. And here some words on quiz-sites. Blogthings is stupid. If the answer is so obvious, why would I feel compelled to take a quiz? And the result, that I'm only 11% homophobic and that it means, that I'm a tolerant person doesn't even have a merit to be witty and funny to post. Quizzilla is the best that I found, even if does have a lot of garbage, too. But here and there I found some really funny quiz. I found out, that I'm a dark elf, that I would be a pretty mermaid, if I were a magical being and that my goth fairy-picture (or whatever it was) isn't possible to link to my livejournal (but trust me, it was beautiful). On the minus side, it is nearly impossible to find a quiz you're looking for. Go-quiz is nice looking, even if there isn't so much you can find. But the acronym thingie - I ABSOLUTELY loved it!!! (though my real name wasn't so interesting, but hey! I always knew the real Me does exist somewhere in the www :-D ) Here it goes:

H Helpful
E Extreme
L Loud
L Luxurious
W Witty
E Exciting
I Inspirational
S Serious
S Sloppy

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Oh, yeah, thats me, the muse of politeness, artistry and amiability ***pointing helpful to the inspirational and witty***. :-D Although my friends would probably snort and mumble something like "yeah? more like serious and sloppy".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY