Monday 30 April 2007

Why I hate so much ... WIP

On reading Josephine Darcy's "Stone Marriage", a really good Snarry. It has intriguing plot, grammar (do not laugh!) And it is developing a relationship accurately. Even if it seems that authors notes become longer and longer the more the story progresses (seems to be contagius on fanfiction.net, but well, as long as the comments on comments are not longer than the chapters and are not consisting of some stuff that makes sense only to the named reviewera it's okay). BUT: the fic is a WIP. I hate WIPs with all my heart, cause once you found a good story you are completely depending on the author to bring it to an end and I won't let blackmail me with disgusting threats "not to continue the story if there aren't any reviews" into bribing the authors into writing. When I write, I do it for my own fun. Comments are a nice bonus, but something completely beside the point of writing. And something stupid like "OMG!!!! I like it!!!! You're a genius!!!!" isn't something I crave as comment. But, hell, JoDarcy is good. Just hope the fic doesn't die the shameful death like this one opening part for a series from Andromeda-fandom I read today. It had a lot of openings to forward the plot. But it never got further than the setting of characters and a bit of background. Ain't it pitiful?

Btw, if someone is interested, Marriage stone is on Silver Snitch II or alternatively (cause of the server-thingy with the archive) on fanfiction.net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY