Tuesday 24 April 2007

WTF?

The silversnitch archive isn't there. Or "temporarily not available". What the fuck? I was in the middle of a story! If someone knows what happens there please tell me.
(As my luck has it, it was a surprisingly good story for once. Usually SilverSnitch-Stories are so full of grammatical brutality and toothache producing completely unrelated to canon plots that I don't read more than the first couple of paragraphs. But the archive is good, even if some - okay, a lot - of the authors could need more than a beta. But The Marriage Stone by Josephine Darcy was really good. I hope, the archive will not do the vanishing trick like the detention site.)

Okay, now, 10 minutes later, I found the TSS-LJ. Oops, I did not know of the problems. But if the problems were in the beginning of April, how come that I can not go to the site now that it is fixed? Mysterious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY