Wednesday 18 April 2007

LJ, Lach risk!

Ok, I swear, I never have to "Dawson's Creek" confessed, just like on those other pitschesüßen High School series, which are merely brainless zombies. I have from time to time at most ne result seen because there was nothing better on TV (and I prefer to watch Andromeda and Farscape, which I as the worst SF series of all Consider times before I voluntarily doing to High High Scholl or OC California). And the last thing I'd read of the series would be fanfic. I thought at least. But then I've pushed me from side to side and from there to this http://www.geocities.com/mct3k02/frames.html page. I still get cramps laughing. It's so bad fanfic with such evil comments that it already is good again. My favorite word today is VULVARABLE. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY