Thursday 12 April 2007

Scottish Football Sayings

Looky, a quiz on Firefly!

Your results:
You are Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)

























Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
70%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
65%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
55%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
55%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
45%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
45%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
45%
Alliance
40%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
35%
Inara Serra (Companion)
20%
River (Stowaway)
20%
Honest and a defender of the innocent.
You sometimes make mistakes in judgment
but you are generally good and
would protect your crew from harm.


Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test



I'm Mal, huh? He is a character I liked the least in the series, figures I would be him :-D I thought I would be Jayne, I always liked HIS guns, but alas, being Cptn. Tightpants isn't so bad, at least I am not a reaver and get a nice arse :-D. The quiz made me sort of want to look the series again (even after the third time still this good, hmmm), but I have a work day tomorrow and I'll never be able to stop in the middle. ***logs out, humming the intro, and petting the cover of the DVD-Box of the series***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY