Thursday 12 April 2007

Random rant: Teh Zwinky is dead ... Hail the books!

My Zwinky was dead for some time now, but my hope of its resurrection died today. Stupid pet. I shortly created fourth outfit for my hottie and two different boyfriends and have a first friend there. but no, now I can't get the wardrobe to open or the outfit to change. I can't even install it again. All I can do is to log in and log out. Ah, well, at least my Zwinky died well-dressed :-D

Looked in the bookstore and found that there two new books published: one from the Terry Pratchett Discworld-Series and one from Artemis Fowl-Series. Yay, Yay, Yay, it made my day!!! Love it. Have to get this new fix. :-D

Or, and finally on the subject of the snarry - been reintroduced to http://www.restrictedsection.org . Wonderful archive, at least good betaed and from the random fic I read the authors have at least some understanding of creative writing. Am totally disgusted with what is lately posted on http://wwtw.thesilversnitchtoo.net/fic/index.php , it is totally dreadful. And the discussion board on the RS.org is totally cool, fell in love with the Homonymicide Morgue at first read. It is better than any fanfiction *giggling*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY