Wednesday 14 October 2009


Mystery Ads show up in Aurora

The first ad showed up in the Auroran newspaper on August 25 and in this week's issue we have now seen the fourth ad in this series. I am not sure who is behind this "Coalition for a Better Aurora" but like everyone else I have a few guesses but no confirmation. It will be interesting to see how this campaign develops heading into 2010 when municipal elections will take place in Aurora and elsewhere. Personally I am from Newmarket and am glad that our council is not dysfunctional like the ones we see in Vaughan and Aurora. I expect interesting races in Vaughan, Aurora and Toronto where there are loud voices calling for change.

Below is all four ads that I pulled from recent editions of the Auroran newspaper. The ads started appearing following this story. These mysterious ads have made news in the Star and elsewhere. The issue has led to lawsuits and is preventing council from functioning in the best interests of Aurora citizens. I do not support or oppose the ad campaign since I am not from Aurora, however I find it interesting that all of this began with well over a year before the next municipal election.

*Note: I was not paid to run these ads and have had no contact whatsoever with the "Coalition for a Better Aurora".
-Darryl





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY