Thursday 28 May 2009

Hotties 09 Teil 2

Hellas the ladies.!

some other things to a formality of our choice.

I let Poll the end of the week, so Monday morning open (if you do want to suggest someone jmd) and open then a new one with the proposals.

We will not 20 winners each have a voice, I've thought about it that each of us has three votes which are graded differently.

Say 1st place gets 3 points , the second in your favor after all, still gets 2 points and the 3rd in your eyes Most attractive gets 1 point . All

d'accord?

the way, you're welcome to "imagine" your proposals. I do not think everyone knows each / any, and perhaps would be quite cool to have an overview so you can make from any one or a picture in mind added before voting on it without knowing all.

So if you like posting picture / picspam / whatever.

I just hope you have fun just like me. ;) Is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY