Monday 25 May 2009

Having taken a beating in the press for trying to get the taxpayer to pay for a duck island he built to keep his ducks happy, a UK MP has now seen the error of his ways:

"Sir Peter Viggers, MP for Gosport, has already said he would stand down at the next election after his expenses claims were published in the Daily Telegraph.

Among his claims were £30,000 for gardening, including £500 for manure, and £1,645 on a floating duck island.

He said: "I have made a ridiculous and grave error of judgment. I am ashamed and humiliated and I apologise.""

What amounts to salt in his wounded ego is that the ducks turned tails down on his idea:

"I paid for it myself and in fact it was never liked by the ducks and is now in storage."

Just goes to show that he who walks with the ducks, and quacks with the ducks, might still be duck-challenged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY