Thursday 20 January 2011

.. Just get update

Hey,

here before I upgrade the whole work in progress updates, where I beat my head must work hard first, because that part for so long ago: Here
short info how about me going (and yes, I am trying to press to write down the date, because I J so incredibly lacking, I will not give in on how he dealt with me !!).. .. you understand, when ye read!

I'm all in short shit right.
The last few days were horrible, I've shown Siggi J done a jealousy scene and then made up with him.
Siggi grad tries everything to make me happy and I'm just vor'm collapse.
Children are stressful, I have to finally decide tomorrow what I want and I fear now, I build shit again and decide wrong and the worst is really that Jessica makes immense anger and I am genuine with my power at the end.

In the holidays I'm with Jessica as often as possible, practicing writing, arithmetic and reading, because it was so agreed with the teacher.
Everything was great. She has participated well and is also working since then and I thought the problem was finally solved.
But on the first day the problems started again, and for exactly 2 weeks now, they simply denied everything.
I've tried with rewards, they have tried to lure that they nÄ. Weekend for their grandmother can, but all in vain.
It is so wrong is escalating and that the teacher on Monday or Tuesday has since called Child Protection Services because Jessica refused any cooperation and this morning got a call from him and he said that tomorrow is a school psychologist and Looks like Jessica is then ne special school.

Do you know how ready I do it? Jessica could mean anything. The, the long, and now they just do not want ne Depp school?

I could so throw up in the triangle.

Thank God, the youth from the Office regarding a I changed and was very nice and accessible. We have already the woman Pscherer that the 4 weeks, we called, which is tomorrow, but still.
Here everything is so wrong, I stand in the middle and can not continue to sit and watch as helpless and I'm simply no energy left.

It's all too much, hectic and stress. I think that if there was tomorrow, I will, as I suggested Siggi first real pack my things and go to my mom and a week off .. Although I am not comfortable about it, but I have to, otherwise I freak out.
Moreover, the course the reason why I made connection with J.
I need the extra free head, I need to know what I want what is best for me and especially do I get my life back in the right direction.

That was first then the shortest summary I can give you. Must go tomorrow with Siggi to Auerbach to the police, home, clean up, wash more clothes, boxes to unpack and noon is the woman Pscherer.

wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY