Thursday 20 January 2011

shittiest Christmas and?? New Year's Eve is not!

This entry is up from 01 January. I only had not been time to make the ready!

Did I even mention that I hate my ex?
I hate him from day to day, but I can not, throw it out simply because I know he does not destroy me.
THAT is a fact. Without me he is nothing and nothing gets their act together.

I do not know why I feel so and still feel sorry for him, but it's like that and I can not jump over my shadow, even if I know that it would be better.

Christmas was once again a superb example of how abysmally shitty it is ..
Since late November, I told him we have to go to Amberg to buy Christmas presents. Day after day I've annoyed him, especially since the beginning of the month I always do all errands must, because the money happens to be tight, or else I'm nothing more middle of the month to buy gifts can.
was then ever so Nicholas total shit. For Siggi cares about nothing. I've got Nicholas things, but the day was so busy that I had slept through the almost- only when Jessi was already in bed, it occurred to me that even the 6 is, so I quickly grabbed the stuff out the door and looked, that I somehow JP locke on the door, so that does that.
shit.
us If it was always so cool and beautiful and exciting when the "Santa Claus" came .. But that was only just shit.
JP has discovered it, was all excited and then Jessica has also brought her things .. Yes, great.


Christmas then .. a day before trying the S finally moving his ass, so I bought the quick gifts that I, as well as Jessica's Geburtsagsgeschenke have paid from the rent (Our landlord said we should withhold the rent for the remaining equipment from the apartment to buy and if I had not had the money, it would absolutely not have worked ...) So I
Gifts and wrapping paper purchased, we are driven home.
I asked S to bring the Christmas decorations, which was still somewhere in the basement or garage. I did not know, because he has the boxes and rumgeschleppt displaced in ...
has really pissed me already, because normally we would be down until Christmas and I also decorate actually always been the end of November ...
Anyway, the main thing we did what any Christmas.

So wrapped gifts, nor nachgebacken few cookies and then went to sleep.
The next day I was so busy, but Siggi've always said he should get the stuff, have even looked, but found nothing .. So I decided once again on Christmas 25 to move - as in the previous year .. FUCK! On 25
then in the evening, the children sent to bed soon, gifts placed and called the kids.
That was the very very last. no tree, no lights, no decorations, simple gifts and placed only good!

JP was happy yet completely. Was running around like crazy has called "Dad, papa .. "give" and one after everything has been unpacked. But you
says Siggi has taken time at least 5 minutes to sit down with us or to see at least how to unpack his kids? NE!


New Year's Eve the same game!
Siggi had even our neighbor, the season has already promised that we come and when I found out that J will be there, we have taken at noon, I wanted out.
least 1-2 hours. I mean, how to start a new year better than my Mr.Sexy? Exactly. Not at all!
I was so jittery and wanted over, but S had no Bock has really great and so decided to move at short notice, so I worked half of the New Year to move and to carry boxes, while the other half I was busy, stupid to sit around and do paperwork, while Siggi is already by 22 clock to bed.
spent Christmas, New Year's Eve as well, therefore I have to use Skype and Facebook / Twitter and would have something to annoy me by that I could not celebrate with my J: (((


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY