Thursday 20 January 2011

* sigh *

Entry 11:01:11:

Hey,

Only short update today.
I hate my ex and I love # MrSexy. End! * Lol *
Well that's what concerns me grad and that was the short version of it.

Seriously now: Yesterday started back to school and my daughter must have once again listed, probably because the teacher said to her that she could equally well be left out and they came yesterday also very LUC Glad home and beamed, "Mom, the teacher said I can stay home!"
You know what annoy me about it? Not the fact that the teacher said that or she has behaved, but because He is the reason why.
He is already at 5 on to sit down at the PC to run 7:10, he then in J's room and yells at her to it ill that she should move her ass.
I hate him so much and abysmal. After he fabricated the yesterday, he is like the King himself to the Pc and boasts around "Well I have a great life, make a thick trousers on, do nothing all day, but every month I get my money-I call the child-care leave "
Worse yet, start now that JP has to go on the pot-ER he takes off his diaper, he puts down the pot and that's it ..
me sick at the way you know.
I'm still there, but we've moved, it must be done so much and I come on to unpack not behind. Here are stacked the boxes and actually still does nothing at all, because I'm always here to yell at him because he speaks to the children so myself and worrying about the kids, in addition to the budget.

yesterday again so awesome. I tell him we need to call an early joint venture. Because he did not want to move at all, I did it but gave me no information because He is the applicant.
I call him he will say, he means "Yes, yes I'll do it!"
I get so nen neck, because that is so important and there is no "yes I'll do it" has now made be.
My little yesterday was so hungry, who has sought even in the garbage for food.
I was so down with the nerves, I first watched that I give him something to eat, have house rules made and then argued with Siggi because he just would not call the joint venture.
I was really short turn vor'm. Finally, he called
yet and it was said again, they call back. He simply takes the
down so after he has eaten all the food my children. I could puke.

Then I got in his car but actually found money, told him we need to bissi was einkaufen und dann muss er gucken wie wir das überbrücken, bis endlich unser Geld kommt, ich kann niemand fragen, ich hab niemand und meine Mom kann mir nix mehr geben.
Dann will der mich doch tatsächlich in seiner Schrottkarre rumfahren, die eh nimmer geht, also stritten wir weil er sagt die Bremse ist nicht kaputt.
Ja sorry, wenn ich auf die Bremse trete und da tut sich nichts, ist irgendwas dran kaputt oder seh ich Idiot, der doch einfach die Fresse halten soll, da er selbst kein Führerschein hat und sich folglicherweise nicht auskennt, das falsch??
Naja er sich net bewegt, die Zeit vergangen,also bin ich dann selbst um 17.16 Uhr mit dem Bus gefahren und um 18.24 mit the bus back.
I hate him. I hate him and wish he would abysmal die miserably.
Especially as I said yesterday, "The bread is not eaten again, that's for the kids" and he looks me but to all serious and said, "Yes I can do nothing if the kids eat up everything!" What a fucking wanker
antisocial.
I do not know what happens if the net is finally bugger off!

The only thing that keeps me really still in a good mood is my J.
By yesterday I have also written because of the age of just over nothing to keep lists and as he owned the house.
J then asked me if I come to him Wednesday morning, he wants to do general cleaning in the house, but only 2 1 / hours.
Lord Sweetie and it would be just 5 minutes .. The main thing I see you and can even short of the whole shit off ... Yes, the problem is that yesterday, after we have posted all day, was something provocative and somehow it is so that he will always blocks and now I'm back at the point where I think I've got it exaggerated and he wants me no more.
But he has to. I go without underlying J.
I love him so much and if I did not have more, I'm also tired of something.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY