Monday 31 January 2011

User name

 Devoted Minion was created one and a half years ago.
I wrote a real Life Fanfiction and needed a Username for my Character on Twitter.
Now that it was a "Supernatural" Real Life Story and Misha Collins calls his Followers Minions, i created Devoted_Minion and also made this Twitteraccount just for the Copyright.
In the Meanwhile i´m known with this name everywhere.

If i could change it, i would go back to my usual nickname Anglo layer.
Created back in 2005 or 2006, when i needed a name for my Mailaddy and Buffy for the forum, i was in.
This name is a creation from my two favorite TV shows "Buffy" (Slayer) and "Angel" .. Never thought about what those two names together mean, but i loved it;)

... and still do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY