Saturday 29 September 2007

CRAZY A GO GO: D ahaha



----

Yesterday I was up to 17 clock (!) In the school because we had to build our silly stage in the gym and then have even rehearsed.
SUDDENLY are Fabi and Peter (and a few guys from my class) in the AK and light are responsible for our stage lighting YES YES YES! I've already faced at least embarrassed, then the Monday only half as bad.
Well, in and of itself, I had a fun time with Mia, Laura, and Laura (XD), we have actually not that really helped build the stage, but just sat around so * cough *.
(I have a heavy cable from the Keller carried up, okay? This one guy from the higher classes, it has set me on the shoulder, still has a hard Caution! died laughing and said, okay, an exaggeration, as I left it covered almost!)

----

And now I am going with my mother in the city, I hope they will buy a great jacket \u0026lt; 3

----

AGAIN I'm On a LM.C trip! XDD


byebye!

EDIT: Presumably I will not go to the Gazette concert in Cologne ... : /
OK, I can not go anyway, because the shit is sold out and I still have a map XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SHIT !!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY