Monday 24 September 2007

Sowas of non-sense



Ohman, I do really absolutely do not what to write?

Except ... I had today Rehearsal, I had Friday rehearsal, I will attend have rehearsal Wednesday and Friday at well.
Slowly I have the nose really full. I would much prefer to be honest if we did not perform the piece, but now I do not even care that I would embarrass myself in front of the whole school XDDD
then never again Theater. Okay, now and then it was fun and actually I have really nothing contrasting spectacles, but I am in favor of clearly untalented and relatively unimpressed.
XD Yes.

What else?
I LOOK FORWARD TO GAZETTE SO!

& i got a "K" from [info] aishiyokohime
10 things I love that start with the letter 'K'!

01 Kibouya honpo
02 Cookies
03 Kisses: D
04th Dresses
05th Small (sweet) children
06th Cocoa
07th Kaisen Sengen Live in concert (always makes me so happy \u0026lt;3) 08th
Kola Zero (XD)
09th Kight
10th Compliments

----
Look what I painted today in physics for Mia ONLY \u0026lt;3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY