Sunday 16 September 2007

RR: About Single mothers and children

this weekend with me to visit. Where the visit is a very inaccurate term. Since I their Hang my order (or the lack thereof) know to criticize, I have extra cleaned the whole Friday the apartment and also on Saturday - to do instead of the house rules, as it would be really important - nor the last fine dust particles hunted and banished without pity. I give each individual adult "Child" with obsessive-Gluck way parents the good advice: IT SAVES YOU!! Sit down with the PC rather somewhere in the corner and chat and surf to your heart's desire, or read a book. Ever since Saturday at 11 clock to Sunday 12:30 - guess what we did? do my laundry, vacuuming, dusting, making the kitchen clean again, hang all sorts of things, new bed-based and I do not want to know what she has done everything behind my back when I was busy with the house rules. My favorite comment was when I gave her a demonstration of the figures on the shelf and dropped it first with ooohs and Aaaah had about how pretty it looks, and five minutes later she says "But it would look better if it here and there and everything would be different anyway!" Excuse me, I've previously tried, did not you just been said, you'll find it pretty, so what about? "But as soon as I see it, I would like to change it easy!" What? Is it my place or yours? Or is there even with the parents, despite age-phase, in which they view the decisions of their child just as wrong because it is its own decisions just now?

I've always been a ambivalent relationship to the order. I like really clean and tidy like. I do not like sparkling clean - only an apartment with some wild stuff lying around, this feeling is inhabited. It is used. It is needed. It is a place where one must hold up not the externals. But as soon as I get close to a cloth, I hear the voice in the subconscious of my mother and then I just turn on stubborn. Either I'm doing something to my terms, if and when I want - or not. Unfortunately, it works in real life rather poor. In any event - for me it's definitely a very long trailing terrible twos. When I unfortunately have no chance to rise above it ever since I am an only child, and also one that was brought up by her own very long, and so pour the obsession of my mother's only me. And it does not matter that I moved out for 10 years from the parental home, because I really like and leave it to do anything with me because it is easier a fight alone against the whole of Mordor to win as my mother about to cancel convince to leave their hands off my clothes, without 1) burst into tears, 2) VERY easy to use inappropriate abuse and to cut down on the table, and 3) all contact with her to change my name and a temporary injunction on personal protection to . Apply I love them. But to be honest - our mothers are the reason that we age so quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY