Saturday 22 September 2007

What is this now?



Why I do not want to believe that this man is my father could be?
NO! You do not write anything about him. It arrived perfect if you're speechless.

...

\u0026lt;3

----

was announced today sleep, what you can not really call it sleep, if you consider that I would prefer to sleep every day to 14 clock. I was woken up at half past 11, then I'm staggering in pajamas out of the room in the hall I got my two cousins against loud (and I did not even know that they were going to visit us) and when I cut my bread, I wanted to have I cut his finger ... T_T

When I then Mia was in town and try on jeans in the dressing three wanted the patch came off. When I was just in one half of it, I've noticed that I bleed, and totally on the jeans were quite a lot of spots! T____T
I've taken a fast that I wanted to buy, have the other two threw on the counter and am very discreet cough * * ran to the checkout.

XDDDDDDDD

----

I just now have all the 4.50 euros in an age-old money-box thrown from me, which I've lost the key! (The man can destroy easily when it arrives.)
Hopefully I think that now save time by consistently! ; _;

----

I do not want in Nuremberg wohnen, wieso ist diese Stadt so am Arsch der Welt??

----

Das wars mal wieder aus meinem überaus spannendem Leben.
byebye <3


<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY