Tuesday 31 March 2009


Ajax-Pickering Youth Support Frank Klees!


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

AJAX-PICKERING PC YOUTH SUPPORT FRANK KLEES FOR LEADER!

Ajax, ON (March 30th 2009) – After a executive meeting today in Ajax, Kurtis McAleer, APPCYA President announced that the Ajax-Pickering PC Youth Association will be supporting Frank Klees for Leader of the PC Party of Ontario.

The vote took place around 7 PM and Frank won unanimous consent from members of the APPCYA.

“I decided last week that I would support Frank if he entered the race and on Sunday night I was proud to say that I was supporting Frank Klees for Leader after he declared around 3 PM on Sunday.” Kurtis McAleer (APPCYA President) said after the meeting.

“I got a call last week asking if I would consider supporting Frank for Leader and after careful consideration I realized that Frank if the best choice for the Party.” Said APPCYA VP, Zack McConnachie.

Currently the APPCYA holds a membership of 27 members and is one of the most active associations in the province.

Leadership votes take place on June 21st across Ontario and the results are announced at the party’s convention on June 27th in Markham.

-30-

Kurtis McAleer
(905) 550-5371

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY