Friday 18 February 2011

.. Scared to death

Hey,

I swear to you, I'm damn good NEN guardian angel! We
today would be almost every 4 hops and I went together for hours after it went really bad, but thanks really great # SPN spoilers Preview video for nÄ. Weeeeeeeeh week * * and hear lots of Mcfly and look at # MrSexy pictures, we went again.

Holy Crap. It was so bad!


I wanted to buy yesterday. As our car spins more and more (I had told you, but is not it?), I've decided I go shopping already for 2 weeks. As usual, Siggi
came again .. not in the Potten (Hurrah, this time he's endured a whole 3 weeks before he sat down again from early to late in the shitty PC * throws confetti has *... NOT!)
that as it is, Dani shopping so smart and always buys bissi more so that they can improvise, so I've got it postponed to today. This morning I'd

him then directly after waking up, beaten by the best apartment!
is to Because he sits down at the PC and screams in the worst of Jessica, because the rise has had difficulty with. Yes, she gets on my nerves.
Only.
incessantly.
But how he deals with it is kind of NO-GO. So I'll leave not even with NEM to adult!
Anyway, I reacted again, he goes down car will not start.
So I had breakfast, cleaned up everything, then want to go. Car still skips on net.
He complains to me, does around, I thought "fuck u!" and I am be returned to the apartment, on it, that I stop NEN weekend shopping by bus, but would then buy milk and drinks not have been possible.

came At 15 clock Pscherer the woman with whom I am also concerned grad, is why. The
does not do anything more with us talking, never stop and the worst thing that I would speak alone.
Really.
super urgent. After
an hour ago is gone, then we go shopping now S said, but he may turn on the light and nothing, then the cart moves already.
Super! 16.30 clock. An hour before dark and we'd need only to drive back and forth 30 minutes, but Oookay.
The Lord knows everything better again.
So I really bought in no time, we are back to where it was quite dark already. Siggi but no light turned on.
because I had already really scared, but well, the main thing we somehow come back home and the best FAST.
We just drove by 3 km or so, shits off the fucking car and remains in the middle of the road in the middle of Pampa, are nothing more stirred, not even the warning lights turn on and we have no cell phone reception.
with my phone would have gone there, because D1 is great out here, but Dani was present cell phone!
I almost get NEN attack.

Do you think it would even stop who?

30 minutes we sat in the car until Siggi got the idea to run a piece to vlt. bit to get reception, children have been annoyed because they were afraid and did not know what is going on, it got darker, we in the middle of the road without warning lights * screech *
After just three quarters of an hour then kindly stop times who, but there had already reached his fucking brother Siggi, who has generously mercy to come here and to tow us.
* grml *
Dear I were frozen to death in a car than to see that, but good.
He was quite fast since, has been towed us - the only problem was: A.
of its indicators had all the time, so has seen Siggi NULL. Could net direct and almost drove into the ditch. First fear outcry from me.
B. Then it starts to rain even as the electronics has failed, could we turn on the wipers do not Siggi rowing like mad with the steering wheel around, pulls the window to see anything, suddenly panicked screams "Fuck, I see nothing. Fuck I'm slowly panic! "THE
sending you put my children in a panic, he almost drove into the ditch again, 2 Outcry from me, my children participated directly. Then S
was so bright and jerks the steering wheel back around, was complete with the car on the other side of the road and at that moment there came a car.
Jesus, God Almighty Sakra!
I've cried, her eyes tightly shut, my heart is literally slipped into the pants and I looked forward to stick the other car and only then did he shouted hysterically Siggi is god damn slow. No matter what happens. He should slow down.

... Especially now that the next trench again strikingly race approached. I swear he had not done it, I would have pulled the fucking hand brake. Siggi did. The
Abschleppeil is torn by and thank God we were there already in the next village.

Holy. I was never happy in my life that are this damn car is still, as at the time.
Alois then got out and doing around because Siggi has slowed down so abruptly. We have explained it to him and then have the decided to keep the car, including our buying us to pack in Alois car, which is big enough, and he drives us home.

Yes he did, I am also grateful for, but as soon as we were at home, was the same again on the nerves.
First he blasphemes Sun from crappy because of the flat. Yes, hello? I have to do everything alone, I can rip net .-
are thought to have few boxes, and? Handle it!
And then he acts around because of the Moni and because Siggi has broken off contact (I'm told you still net is promised tomorrow ..!) And there was definitely the point where I am something of no Bock had everything and I'm locked in the kitchen.


asshole family.


Well. Our car is now totally fucked. somehow the light engine failed and I have no idea where to get the money for a new car, especially since we nÄ. First months have no money because the consortium wants to see the new lease.
wanted to bring the landlord this week, but men's asshole gets so fried anything, EXCEPT: You are a policeman, can NEN Pups are, then he jumps! Hmph

Well I'm so over the week and operated and ask myself why I really and sincerely me at all giants .. Yes, I'll do my children's sake, but I remember how I geh gradually based I mean seriously ... I watch you pictures of me at times ... I was once so happy and pretty. Now, if you shoot me, I see by the Bank through like a piece of shit!

I need ne solution and fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY