Sunday 20 February 2011

John Deere Trailfire 1978

.. Why not go to # aecon2

Hey,

this is now really the last time that I perform the
So let's start from scratch.
P
Last year I was unable to Asylum, you know: money invoices to 200% of Siggi there's bills and have acted because it is fundamentally in the fucking car!
I could not see Chad and Misha. Devastated, have always hated each there was. ITEM!

Then there was the good news: There are ne # * throws confetti * Dani Aecon2 a year has to save. That works for sure!
I have moved, I've sworn no fucking idea of wasting more of Cons. Point!

THEN did I learn that I had power again, the twins come to Ringcon, I planned to do done. Just before I had to cancel Ringcon .. because of money! Aecon #
I had always written off, but then Jensen Ackles announced as a guest and that only a few tickets are not here, Bine bought me the ticket.
Actually I should have from October NEN job that J wanted to give me. SO I want to finance it, but J did not give me the job concerned, as I am by Siggi completely unreliable because I am dependent on him for the car and the driver's license, I do not own and so far not needed, but .. and you can google the like ... Eschenfelden is so cut off, you're out here gearscht without a license and car. Well
and Siggi's behavior I have to really say nothing more or?
So I saw my Con plans dwindle, but the job here because I had to clean the stairway, where I get every month 60 €, I had planned this 60 € for it.

In June this year, I need a new spiral. The costs included examination and ultrasound but around 300 € I'm not, so I've decided that money from January to do on site for the spiral.
Con and Jensen Ackles or not.
Sorry, but get no child is definitely more important than his 32-Fangirl fuss to go, if you want the problems and shit for 2 children up to their necks!

I had officially called off the Con. You remember? If not, you can read here!
THEN, it was announced 2-3 weeks ago, Jared for the Con. JARED! My Sammy.
I wanted, wanted, wanted and have calculated through all that and decided somehow I'll manage with the spiral. BUT
and now the giant is, however, that what I have not told you yet, because I simply not able to write about it because it hurts me: I'm not my job!

I also had J the month 45 of the 60 € back to give back what I miss grad front and back Now let me explain to you one time.
These 60 € may not be much. For me they are a fortune.
We are 2 adults, I have 2 small children. I get Hartz 4th Yeah roared, only "social parasites"
You know really how little money you get from the state and just how much children cost? How many applications I have written, since the pregnancy with JP?
Even before the birth I've Applications written. Travels to 2 months after his birth, which means 2 weeks after my maternity leave I've already worked again. I
war here a refusal after the next because I have no driver's license, so I said nothing of social parasites! Okay?

Do you understand? I do not have the money.
I have our money plus monthly child benefit. About 60% of that money goes away for fixed costs such as rent, electricity, insurance, and then there is the fucking car.

I have about 400 € a month for us to live! For 4 people, for 4 weeks. You think that's a lot?

Do you have children? Probably not!
Jessica is currently at the time because she needs something for school. Have you ever bought school supplies? As much is a pack of pencils alone 6 euros and Madame is real good at it to go and lose their pens ...
Then come to pass that the children grow, how stupid! So I may well buy new clothes every 2 months. Have you ever dressed a child from scratch?
Even if I buy second-hand and KIK go, because sometimes loosely, with shoes-off € 200 per child!

The Megagau is then the car in which I've put the last few months many Euros, with the result that this Pile of scrap metal has almost cost me the day before the life. Car is complete junk, but we need one.
a used old, and probably again in 12 months, scrap, you'll get not less than 600 €. And now tell me where I am to get 600 euros?

Is this just a tiny part of what I have problems at the moment .. not even a tenth of a percent of what I run shit on grad.

I think you yourself are so clever that it no longer asks me NOW why I do not really get to Asylum?

Sorry if this entry is snotty, but sometimes it seems to me that when I write with NEM mob of teenagers, the daily Sunshine by their wealthy parents in the ass get blown!
And NO, this is not a reference to anyone in particular.

Life isn'ta Fairytale! And mine was not even when I was a child. Perhaps, some people including my Mr.Sexy simply grow up or get to the side of my life to understand what little can!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY