Sunday 26 December 2010

My Wicked Birthday 2


Hey, I have finally

missing my LJ entries do .. even if you're wondering why.
You know, for me it's important.
I want to hold just as much as possible, have already written diary as a child and just what concerns MrSexy # * sigh *.. and swarm I just want to forget anything.

Now I'm going through my grad Retweets Birthday and I found some that I still do not have here, so I just quickly pack the in here ... * Lmao *

Just look only time Jessi's gespamme on to Oliver:








Here is the complete post:












Aaaaaaaaaaw from my MOM:




Here is the complete Twitlonger:



Aaaaaaaaaaw I love you, Mom and Jessi. \u0026lt;3

Oh, and the tweet Oliver I took that, but the next day screaming * Chad *
I tell you: Chad is my favorite 2010th

Here all Tweets from Chad to Jessi about me;)












internet is great is not it? lol



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY