Monday 11 February 2008

blog list in the Green Hell

Wow, cool, there is now even possible, the blog posts of the people from the Green Hell presents get ready to serve. Most have their blog links so hang somewhere in the signal anyway, and if I am interested in a user forum, I like to look at me sometimes. But now I get it it were delivered by UPS. Whether I should have put me out? On the other hand, I have not posted anything for ages, not necessarily because I did not want to, but also because for some unknown reason LJ sometimes in HTML format not wanted to post my entries. Technology hates me. And some things from the recent I should not post publicly, if I want to get at the latest trouble with the employer, no matter how anonymous a blog (which he is not, of course, I'm not a child who believes an invented name would be all the security you need ). So my Mum was

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY