Sunday 3 January 2010

Top 10 coolest / cutest Dad

my Here Top 10 of the coolest / nicest fathers from movies and series (at least the ones I just are so sunken) (yes, I'm just a little boring). .. not unbeingt all serious;) and off.

number 10
The 3 types of Full House. I must confess before to watch the series, I always wanted three fathers! Especially because the can pretty much offer. Although I have never been amused by the blonde ... that would certainly become exhausting.
Photobucket

course 9
Jim's Dad (American Pie)
Photobucket

"We just tell your mother that we had eaten everything!"

place 8

Al Bundy
Photobucket

There is no food, and rarely between human love, but you need only stay the hand and get a green pieces. And he has 4! Touchdowns made in a match! Cool? y / y?

7th place
Arthur (King of Queens)
Photobucket

Okay, at least for outsiders to cool

place 6
Red Forman (The '70s)


"boy you have no bad luck. The reason why such things happen to you ... that you're a complete idiot is! "




Platz5
The Godfather
Photobucket
I believe it is very cool, if the sponsor is your father (we ignore the fact that you also represent a very good pressure) could also by Pati and I the orange garden walk and play!

place 4
Sandy Cohen (The OC)
Photobucket
No matter what you do if you ever get in trouble, then only slightly. Seth also never seems to work and can buy anything he wants. Sandy also was almost always cheerful, very funny and has 1A with his son (his Sons understood).

3rd place

The box for "My father is an alien"
Photobucket

Does anyone have the serial? If the father does not sometimes occurred in its correct form? I do not remember, but the daughter can stop time. I would also find practical ... I could sleep longer, make NEN tour in the tests, I'd never miss the bus ...

No. 2
Keith Mars (Veronica Mars)
Photobucket
A nice dad. The Relationship between Veronica and Keith, I find very beautiful and intimate. Right mix of his friend and father

Platz 1
Darth Vader
Photobucket
The most powerful Jedi of all time? Is it cool ... no, I do not think! (About his abilities as a father we speak about some not)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY