Thursday 24 May 2007

Annular Tear Treatment

Random rant: Ironing aid:-D

It is waaay too warm here and I have to iron my clothes tonight. Why ever did I wait three months to try out my new electronical washing DDD Disaster Device of Doom named washing machine I'll never understand (oh wait, that would be cause you're a LAZY BITCH!!!)

So while moping I try to get my spirits higher (without the chemical aid) with some ***TA-DA-DA-DAM!!!*** - quizzes. :-D


</form>
A very "special" dictionary. by lily22
Look up:
Definition: Error: entry not found. Please check spelling and try again.


You know, that would explain why I never feel comfortable with other people. I'm not even always comfortable inside my own head, daydreaming. I am a failure! An error! Just kill me now. (And it doesn't raise the chances of my clothes getting ironed. More like the chances of the ice-cream getting eaten).

</form>
A very "special" dictionary. by lily22
Look up:
Definition: A large African animal related to the giraffe. Its natural diet consists of nuts, berries, and English teachers.


Tried out my chatnick/forumnick. This one sounds better. Not really. A giraffe? Me? He he, more like an elephant. (This reminds me of a Billy Boyd youtube-video, where he tells something about an expression "shagagiraffe". - What a dirty mind you have, hellweiss, but on the other side, it looks good with your laundry and the Realm of Chaos you call your home). Favourite foods: Nuts? Ok, crazy people I like. Berries? If you relate it to fruits, so okay, my interests list clearly shows that I LOVE slash. English teachers? Bah! Hated nearly all of my English teachers in all the schools.

Okay, another one.

</form>
Your Superhero Persona
by couplandesque
Your Name
Superhero Name The Nerd
Super Power Severe Mood Swings
Enemy Hipsters
Mode Of Transportation City Bus
Weapon Baseball Bat


Just better and better. Even as a superhero I am a zero. Don't have anything against the nerds, as I said, I like mixed nuts of all kinds, but what a bloody stupid kind of superhero is this? Though, my mood swings could kill anyone, I'll give you this. Perhaps the other nick will be more lucky?

</form>
Your Superhero Persona
by couplandesque
Your Name
Superhero Name Mullet Man
Super Power Can Cry On Command
Enemy Frozen Corpse Of Walt Disney
Mode Of Transportation Skateboard
Weapon Cheese Cutter


:-D Just look at me now, crying deviously and stabbing a frozen coprse of Walt Disney with a cheese cutter. :-D No more Cinderella for you, guys, sooooo NOT sorry, **insert evil laugh here** Could be something from a bad horror movie. A really bad.

And the last one:

</form>
What Are You Most Likely to Utter During Sex
by UMAJohnnie
Name
Sexuality
Age
Most Likely to Say "When you told me to get ready for Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, I didn't think you were talking about warts."


Just this: IIIIIeeeek!

</form>
What Are You Most Likely to Utter During Sex
by UMAJohnnie
Name
Sexuality
Age
Most Likely to Say "Hey, I'm not paying you for your thoughts."


Oha! Well, a callboy (or callgirl) certainly is an option. Likely the last option, but hey, if I ever become this desperate... Okay, if the callboy in question would look like Viggo Mortensen oder Karl Urban, I might be more amenable to the idea, but then again if I would want them only for their looks I could just make myself comfortable with a cutout figure of them - would be less expensive too. No, I certainly could never take an intense enough interest in a person to want to have sex with them and to be so completely uninterestend in their thoughts. Even if I were paying them.

Oh, yeah, this version makes me smile:
</form>
What Are You Most Likely to Utter During Sex
by UMAJohnnie
Name
Sexuality
Age
Most Likely to Say "Holy sh*t! You weren't kidding!"


note that there is not a mention of the object of 'no kidding':-D Could be everything. Even the stamps collection. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY