Saturday 20 January 2007

Convertible Bonds List

sagging ....

last weekend again, and as usual the good intentions of Thursday evening, on Saturday morning remain just feel guilty and empty pizza boxes. Weekends, I stay at home can only be described as a disaster and sagging. For the umpteenth time, I plan to set up the neubezogene apartment and at least a couple of boxes to empty. And when I then look at this vale of tears in my so-called work (currently more storage room), I turn Only around and see through my DVD collection and play on the PC. However
have today not only me a hangover, no, my faithful Peetzie today another of his moods and I just can not access my games partout. For an hour I got this scrap box up and down and down is not nothing going on!! Meinetewegen. I have just read.

Bin since New Years Eve on the trip due south. Had in ages again discovered a new link, the Recommendations are similar to mine with the taste of her way and will read the stories. No spelling errors, no unfinished stories, good plots and a lot of reading material - wonderful !!!!! And now I have a link to the Speranzas Archives found (although I find the navigation a little difficult). There are so rare authors who can tell which one - Pretty much everything he writes like that. Speranza is a (or:-D?) From these people. And it does not hurt that they also preferred the pairing more Fraser / Rayk:-D

*** Oh, for God's sake, but now switching that damn music down!! Whoever lives there celebrating, not even directly above me, but still a story about it - and I still hear the music enough to feel disturbed me. Those who live above me is apparently drove away with her child - good riddance, I say! I have nothing against children, but if they are two clock at night to reproduce a stampede, it is punished for me cruel inhumane behavior and heard. Slowly it dawns on me that my previous tenant may not yet told me the whole truth .***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY