Friday 11 February 2011

.. # Aecon2 and Steve Carlson concert Freu Flash

I just wanted to tell you yesterday what is going on, but somehow .. aaaaaaargh, I have ants in one and 10,000 things to do, also have excessive update yesterday on my comic HP made, but now I MUST!

Can we first come to the fun part?
So in April is a Steve Carlson concert in Berlin. I'd never know, but Anja want to go, I am even now not such a huge fan, but I like his voice certainly take great pleasure and Anja's just something nice and again. I mean, we know each other so long, have met only once and there were kids there. That would be something completely different this time already and is also affordable and convenient. (And sometimes just has to mention that I will finally know Dani learning with which I'm also for years had more or less contact * smile *)
I think this fits were 140 Euro.
was firmly planned by my cleaning money war with spiral I somehow ... BUT ....


Now I've learned last night that Jared Padalecki is to Aecon 2 ... SUPER MAJOR
FanGirl MOMENT! I mean, hello? It's Jared! My Sammy. MY Sammy. Okay
last year was my and my Misha Chad, but Jared is yet again .. how to tell the to now without the other two sweet insult?
I mean, * * hibbel SAM WINCHESTER is! * * Kreiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisch
I try to get seriously down grade, Anja try to persuade me out of it, but I want, want, want!
Jared and Jensen .. I could breathe your air .. God if that works out, I kiss the fuckin floor in Mannheim Dorint, I swear.
Sam and Dean, Sam and Dean, Sam and Dean .. I have a degree of brain overload! * Giggle *

.. so who follow me on Twitter, which was once said: The connect with Jared in Popo to I eh net .. I'll faint, but determines to kiss the ground .. Yes I do! Immediately. Without compromise! LOL .. So
the hare still has my ticket. A highly fact that they did not listen to me! * Cuddle *
I could be with Jessi's room and I'll also get bargain tickets in the mail Anja is really good at it to see that!
That would be for travel and accommodation as well as only 150 €.
food is overrated, I need NET, before being excited and also - go hungry 3 days and have only breakfast, makes ne slim waist! * Giggle *
The money I got loose in May, cleaning, due to my, that's not an issue. Jetz's just the only question for Photo Shoots. Jensen
costs 75 € and is limited to the shoots. A pity, but maybe I have to live with, that this will probably nix and Jared will be a matter of luck that I get hold of a photo shoot there, although I would really like one .. and we do not now think of it, which probably will cost an autograph of the two, as Misha has the autograph alone cost 40 ... (Addendum: I DEPP autographs are included * headdesk *!)
I probably come with Pic and autograph just for Jared to 150 € (also again Addendum: Images J2 150th were together. vlt. I'll manage !!)... No matter. If not then not. The main thing I am there and see him and his breathing stale air! * Faints * and hackle



The problem is really only that the money is, what actually was VERY IMPORTANT scheduled, but I have eh look that I'll finish here, sort out and sell things that are not salable and we need never, if only for the car, which is indeed scrap .. So fuck it. I'm planning it now. I just need the
with Siggi discuss, plan to Anja on Saturday to Skype and then I drive just come to Berlin in April and May to Mannheim or?
What do you think? Right. Just do not think .. Woohooo (and counted in secret around, but because it insists on a photo shoot)
note for me: Before you fall into a swoon, because you've seen Jared at a distance, watch out that Denise not near * lmao * is

Okay, I absolutely must come down, and put my mind to talk to Siggi. He had promised me .. so he has me doing now possible.



I do now all for my home clean and then you get the ugly part .... read
Yes, I'll do 2 entries today, I'm grad to think of negative things to jittery!

freuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu * * Jared prepare yourself, Dev is coming!

Oops ... maybe I should I also look out the dates on which the respective events are .. would benefit from it? LOL

Again Addendum: the signing of Jared is not included, since it is sponsored guest, so I have to pay the extra but!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY